dream of fairies and summer
[html]
Skoll Haskel

Sounds good. <3 I'll go ahead and ask for this to be archived.
Thanks for threading with me!

Shaking himself once all four of his paws were underneath him and accounted for, Skoll glanced up at the young woman and wagged his tail wearily. He wasn’t sure if he would make the journey back, but he would try before he relied on his almost scarily slender pack mate carry him. A teensy tiny part of him still believed she had to have some ghost in her to look like she did. He smiled at the thought, sleepily, only a faint upturning of his lips.

He nodded distractedly at her question, not really hearing it, already trying to wade through the dead flowers. “I live with Mom and Hati and Lottie and Daddy when Daddy comes home,” he mumbled, as if that would help Caspa figure out the location of his home. He’d likely perk up when they neared it, or perhaps his mother would be out looking for him at that hour.

He bumped against one of her stilt-like legs as he tried to walk then shook his head and pressed onward determinedly. “Lesgo,” he agreed to her offer. Remembering his manners, his tail wiggling over his back in delight, he added fervently, “Thank you fer talkin’ with me, Caspa. Sorry you not find a party.”

<style>
.sunskoll b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.sunskoll t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.sunskoll p {padding:0px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunskoll .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/91c4s2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.sunskoll {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia;}
.sunskoll .name {font-size:45px; font-family: 'Sancreek', cursive; text-align:center; padding:50px 0px 20px 0px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread