rocky road
[html]

Kiara out. Sorry for the short post. You can do one more if you want. If not, pm me and I'll modify the post.

Word Count → 254

Gratitude flooded the alabaster wolf. The fact that Vesper had allowed Kiara to take the bird was astounding and she could not be any more grateful. The bird would be a hearty meal for Shiloh, Kiara, and even young Sarian. Also, Kiara would be sure to take Vesper's suggestion. If she could get Sarian to chew on the bird rather than her tail, it would be a welcome relief. Kiara laughed as Vesper brushed yet more feathers off of her coat. "Well, I can't let Sarian have all the fun. I'm sure the puppy will get the rest off."

Kiara stood up to lick her Vesper's muzzle. "Thank you so much. I owe you one. I have to get going, Sarian will be waking up soon. I will see you later Vesper. Perhaps we could go hunting sometime, or bother those stiffs in your pack. And your more than welcome to stop by and visit Ichika." Kiara picked up the grouse and with a swish of her tattered tail, the white wolf was off. Kiara returned home at a slow and steady pace. She needed to get the bird back to Shiloh, but was a little reluctant to leave her friend and the mountains. The arctic wolf did not feel right staying at the apartment complex. The buildings were difficult and confining. She truly missed living in the mountains and forests. At least now she had a good excuse for leaving the boarders more often. This would not be Kaira and Vesper's last meeting.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread