Lost in Paradise
[html]
OOC

She looked so sad sitting there, not like the proud and vicious Lucia he had known. Instead of an intense darkness it was instead a fuzzy gray that she exuded and he wondered what happened to her on her journey away from here. A part of him wanted to run over and hold her, but the rest of the him was desperately trying to snuff the life of that part; he no longer wanted to be a slave to her love. And then she started to speak...

He had never heard her speak so long and so openly before, in the past it had all been shrouded in mystery, an enigma that he had to untangle. But here she was, laying her soul open before him, her broken soul, and he could not believe that it was coming too late. Had she only done this before, when his heart was hers to take... oh how different things would be now.

After she was done confessing her love for him Zalen could do nothing but stare at her. What could he say now? His heart was destined to belong to the white wolfess, not Lucia. How could he break her already cracked heart? With a sigh he knelt down and retrieved the peculiar gift and shook the mud off of it, You know why I came here tonight? I came to set this... thing... on the tree where we first met. I found it in Halifax a moon's turn ago, and I wanted to give it to you as a sign of my affection. He turned the small, colorful cube in his hand, reminiscing to the time he had been so in love with her, and how with her disappearance his heart had grown cold to the ways of the world. Had it not been for Titania, Zalen wasn't sure what he would have become.

Turning back to Lucia from his musings he moved towards her and set the cube at her feet, Now it must be a gift of friendship and nothing more. I cannot requite your love... there is someone else... He looked away, ashamed, not for himself but for her, for what she would feel from what he had just said. He hurt for her, but what else could he do? He was in love with the girl from the moon.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen b {font-weight:bold; color:#0e140b;}
.zalen p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.zalen {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#f4ffc9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... /Zalen.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen p b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>
wc: 393
[/html]

Messages In This Thread