[DND]New Places, New Faces
sorry this is so fail
3+

She was aware that her posturing made the woman a little nervous and so her wagging tail seemed to help her overcome that. She wasn't doing it on purpose and now that Neela had acknowledged that Jace was superior in rank her own body language settled down a bit. The part about a ship brought a curious look to her face, how extraordinary! Jace herself had never been in a ship on the water, just the idea was enough to make her shudder inside, the water really wasn't for her but this woman had managed it alone,

"Wow that's really brave of you. I couldn't have done that myself. I don't like the water" She admitted with a wry grin. Dalgina soon grew bored of the conversation she couldn't understand and instead stared back at the feathery thing on the woman's shoulder, it stared right on back. Jace was suddenly made aware as well of the bird focused intently on her child. She turned away, showing her shoulder to the woman and her companion whilst hiding her child from sight, a growl making it's way up her throat, and lips pulling back to reveal ivory teeth. Dalgina herself was unperturbed by the bird's attentions and whined in complaint when their staring contest was cut off.

Jace eyed the bird coldly, unwilling to show her child to the bird of prey again she kept her body tilted awkwardly. The growl slowly rumbled to silence and black gummed lips receded over sharp fangs but now she was tense and aggravated, sure that the bird was going to swoop towards her at any moment and try to take the girl from her arms, such was the senseless and overwhelming protectiveness of a mother.

"Her name is Dalgina." Her words were short and clipped, a world different from the easy tone of just a few seconds ago.

Messages In This Thread