Asking Permission
[html]

Finally done school for now Smile

WC: 500+

It was clear by the boy’s demeanor that something was not quite right and this behavior only lead Jazper to become more anxious to hear what the curly haired male wanted of him. They both sat, facing one another in comfy chairs, as the humans would have. At the mention of Fia the father’s gut began to clench. He couldn’t be asking that, no. Trying to relax his body language and listen opening to Gunnar was particularly difficult when the subject turned to his daughter. The more words that poured from Gunnar’s mouth the more anxious the leader became at the prospect of the big question. Finally the words escaped the male and Jazper sat, speechless for quite some time.

His body tensed at first, this was his daughter, his baby, and this pup wanted to be her mate. They were hardly adults let alone old enough to know what love was. Relationships took work and Fia hardly knew the meaning of the word being the youngest of a large family. Neither of her older siblings had mates yet, why did she need one so young? Catching himself he paused his mind for a moment. His adoptive parents had shot down his first mate when he was about the same age, and since he had had two more from pure bad luck. By rejecting Gunnar’s plea he was just as bad as his adoptive parents who hated Garnet so much because of her coyote heritage.

Sighing his body relaxed and he shifted to the front of the chair, leaning forward on his arms, which now rested on his legs. Golden eyes looked to the hybrid inspecting him. He was a good kid, hard working and willing to please, Fia deserved the best but Gunnar was not terrible. “Fia is my youngest child and by taking her you take from me the last female in this world that has laved me and not forsaken me.“ Sophia was gone off to live with the loners in Halifax and rarely checked in, his mother had returned but too late, and Ghita had thrown him out, Fia was all he had left.

If Gunnar were to have her she would be under his protection, his care and love. “If you take her from me you must give her the best. She is my angelo and deserves nothing but the best. You can be assured that if you are anything but to my bambino Lorenzo or I will hear of it.” Jazper's Scottish accent grew thick, emphasizing his point. He would not lecture any further, he had his blessing if he wanted it but if the young male ever hurt his little Fia there would be trouble. “You’re a good man Gunnar, you have my blessing.” Sitting back in his chair the father did not remove his gaze from the younger male, confidently displaying his dominance in a subtle manner and awaiting any other questions as well as reassurance the he understood the conditions.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread