Repose
[html]
sorry for the long wait! <3

The great dog was intrigued by her mention of the large boat and the freedom it offered. Often he had looked toward the sea, where he himself had come from, where he had sailed from the lands across the great ocean. He remembered it vividly; it was peaceful and nice, just as it sounded. He nodded as she spoke more, saying that a peaceful place was what she needed. He agreed - he had heard tales of the packs of Anathema and Inferni and Salsola, packs who thrived on secrecy and evils and death and pain and murder and slavery, packs that he had no desire to go to whatsoever.

He caught the look of sadness she revealed, however, and cocked his head only slightly, his ears lopping to the side and his eyes slightly questioning. He would not pry if she did not give answers, as that was not in the large man's nature; he was only slightly curious and could sate that, however.

He smiled as she asked what brought him himself to Ichika. "My family was one of lands far from here, " he said. "Nomads were we - travelling to America from the lands across the blue, we landed South of here, and while they were content to stay, I wished to explore. So I traveled up north." He remembered it fondly as if it were yesterday.

"A pack was what I found, but it was quickly thrown into turmoil and havoc," he rumbled sadly. "I fled towards the mountains and lived in its rocky hands and snowy crown until companionship called to me - and so I joined Ichika, where I belong."

<style type="text/css">
.ansui02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#BFD2E1;}
.ansui02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ansui02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7999B2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Y25fg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C5D3E2; padding: 57px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4B607C; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.ansui02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread