Visitor
[html]
OOC

Terra looked up as the scent of another wolf reached her. This was the female that she'd smelled on the borders earlier. Terra wagged her tail at the other's introduction. My name's Terra. I wasn't expecting to run into another pack. I was exploring. You are the alpha? While Terra could tell the general ranking of a wolf through instinct, the words that Skye used meant nothing to her. She might as well have said she was the duck of the lands, and Terra would have made just as much sense out of it.

Part of her felt like staying standing, as she was on neutral grounds and not part of the female's pack. Terra's instincts told her otherwise though, and she wisely submitted, lowering her tail and making sure to not appear dominant. Just because she made sure to appear lower ranked did not mean she sacrificed her pride though. Her head remained held high, though her ears were tucked back. I'm just trying to acquaint myself with the area. I mean no harm.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread