One team invasion.
ooc: one more then fade out?

She smiled at the words of encouragement the male left her with, even though he didn't know how they sounded to her. He liked the idea of a life here, a life in a pack, though the words echoed in Iskata's ears of family and a place to belong. Though the two had got off on the wrong foot now it seemed that the two of them were alike in one way or another, perhaps over time they'd find out how much so. When he spoke of talking to Hel about it she smiled, understanding what he meant. "It use to be the same way with my mate once, I followed his lead in most things..." She couldn't deny that she was a strong spirited independent woman though, and in the end she'd do as she liked if her mate went against her. She was just thatway, there was no changing it.

She watched the tea swirling around in her cup as He spoke of them meeting later. Raising her eyes she smiled and agreed, it sounded almost perfect. "I live down by the beach for now.. There's an ol' dirt road with small cottages scattered down the way. There's a small fence that circles around the one I've been staying at.." She smiled at the thought of the little house she'd began to grow attached to. She knew she shouldn't, she really wasn't sure what Deuce thought of the lands, but it wouldn't take too long to find out. All in time, though she wished all the waiting was over now.

Her eyes were lost in happy thoughts of dreams and warm sun filled days that didn't exist yet. When Styx had leaned closer to ask her a question she almost had missed it, but with a small flit of laughter she realized what he was asking and held the mug out to be filled again. She smiled at the male and said softly. "I hope you guys come to see the beauty here.. once you do, you'd never want to leave." She knew it was true, though she still longed for the home that was no more she knew it was possible to make things happen, and that's what they were going to do.

Messages In This Thread