My head is spinning...
derp Gemm is haappppyyyy for once XD
300+

Despite all the threats Alaki had thrown at them, despite her disappearance and infidelity they had found each other again and found their love. He had cried and she had cried, both of them together and the matter was put to rest as a darkened few days in their lives together. Gemma vividly remembered the few encounters she had engaged in whilst on her own, the feeling of aliveness as it permeated through her. For the first time in her life she had looked after herself successfully and for a sustained amount of time instead of living from carcasses she had managed on an occasion or two to catch her own food, even though they were only small animals to Gemma it had felt like she had brought down the largest moose in the world such was her elation.

Her new found confidence, however slight it was now prompted her to become more social in the hopes that maybe she would begin to succeed at that as well. She could make friends that she could talk to instead of lurking about sociably like some kind of outcast-ed recluse. So when a call came from the border's of her new home she felt a thrill of excitement pass through her as she rose to attend to it. If somebody was already there with whomever it was then she would leave them alone but still the fact that she had made the effort to be involved and helpful was almost more than she could bear.

She first lurked around to make sure that it was not Alaki returning and relaxed when she saw it was a woman who smelled nothing like Anathema or any of the associated close by areas to it. She came out of hiding and smiled at the woman from several meters away, not really wanting to get any closer than that for now,

"Hello, my name is Gemma. How can I help you?"

Messages In This Thread