swimming in the flood
[html]
sure dat's fine 8D

Ezekiel approached her while she was still outside, and she stepped back as her head turned to catch his face. Sage could not help but notice his anger, but she could not understand why, at first. She inhaled sharply at his questioning, dark ears flicking back as her eyes cast down, turning and petting Lennon's mane distractedly. I was visiting my father, she said honestly, innocently enough. It was true, and if she had stayed here on that night she would have been in even deeper anguish. I couldn't stay, after... not after all that, she mumbled, voice shaking as she pulled her fingers through a knot in Lennon's thick hair. The Optio's frown deepened, her bottom lip trembling in grief. It wasn't fair at all; why didn't Ezekiel understand? She'd thought him more than just a brute once, but now she second-guessed herself. Could he not understand? Chapel had been family, too, or so she claimed. Murdered, by family. And she, too, was a murderer! It was madness, couldn't they see?

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6eb2b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c3bfa1; }
.freebjuly22 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly22 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#f0eabd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eJtVd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #817e66; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#817e66; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly22 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly22 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread