swimming in the flood
[html]
The savage in man is never
quite eradicated

Hit me on AIM sometime, I have an idea!

Word Count »

“You’re weak,” he spat contemptuously. The aggression laced his words, and his very body. It was clear she had failed him. Provide a mask, yes, but she had done nothing for him but provide a soft-hearted approach that showed weakness. Talitha had been right all along. Sage would have them forget about blood and forget about death even at the cost of their own. “She attacked children, Sage. She killed Kesho. Our laws are clear when it comes to murder.” Shakespearean, in fact. It was the duty of the family to seek vengeance, but Kesho was alone and his only bond was to the clan. Therefore, the demand and right of justice fell to Ezekiel.

Blonde hair fluttered about his face, tousled by a cold wind. Winter’s swift approach would be felt soon enough. He could not trust this flower to stand against the frost. “I don’t suppose you happened to do your job while you were there, huh? Or did you just cry to your father about what savages we are?” His lip curled at the thought, revealing a row of glistening teeth. The idea that they were somehow worse, somehow inferior to the wolves that spoke of peace and tranquility was something he could not stand.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread