it pulls me deeper now
[html]

Though he did not respond to her look, Siv did not doubt it was from lack of interest. She knew her powers well enough—the way he spoke was short and simple, suggesting he was not well-educated. Of course, he was hardly stupid; a stupid man wouldn’t have been able to form a belt from rope, or be a carver. No, some men were just…simple. That was nothing she found flaw in. Men were inferior to her sex, as she had always been taught. Good for word, battle, and sex, but not much beyond that.

Still, she found him a pleasant enough companion. Even while she took care not to touch him much, her fingertips brushed over taunt muscles and recognized the power in them. Her eyes darkened a shade. “I think so,” she began, and lifted her eyes to his own. While she would never do such a thing to a higher ranked member, they were equals here. For now, at least.

“You will have to let me borrow your tools for a little, so I can fit them. How big of a bag do you need?” She asked, smiling. This would be a good way for her to prove herself to the leadership as well. While she had bragged about her skills, being able to display them would certainly assist in gaining their trust.

<style>
#siv-thor {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siv-thor p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siv-thor u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siv-thor b { font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; }
#siv-thor b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread