it pulls me deeper now
[html]For sure, I'll wrap it up now! If you'd like to get another reply in feel free and I'll PM you about the other thread. Big Grin

Suddenly he felt her plush thigh against his and a feeling stirred within him, one that was as foreign to him as her amethyst eyes. Tensing he did not flinch away, for he wasn't some rabbit or child, who was easily frightened. Instead he remained still, watching her work, flexing his right hand which remained so near the curve of her back that his eyes could not help by travel down the line of her spine.

When Siv spoke Hrafn's eyes shot up guiltily but he did not appear bashful or ashamed and instead smiled. "Then I will have bed for you soon," he promised in return, looking down at her work with interest. "Are you done?" He asked, referring to the tools that lay where she had placed them, waiting patiently for her answer and for her to complete her work before collecting them--silently, with a worried glance Draugr in case he woke her--putting them back in their place. Hrafn then made for the entrance of her home, so unaccustomed to good byes and conversation in general that he almost crossed the threshold before catching himself at the doorway and turning.

"I will see you soon," he informed her, parting with one last handsome smile as he left the doorway and made his slow progress to where he kept his supplies.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread