A Morning Game
[html]
OOC

Liam liked her idea. Excitedly Terra considered his reply. I'll be...the guard. Hurriedly Terra rushed over to the kills, trying to scoop them all together. I'll need a head start. Wouldn't be fair if we both dashed for the kills at the same time. Terra didn't know how long she would want, but the head start would be used for set up, not taking it up the tree. She was a terrible cheat, but even she wouldn't be fast enough to get them all there up time. Terra wanted time to build obstacles to challenge Liam.

Glancing around the clearing Terra tried to think of ways to guard the food while she carried it out of Liam's reach. It would be difficult, a lot more difficult than Liam's job. He simply had to find a gap in her defenses. Terra had to try and make sure there weren't any. Her eyes landed on a fallen branch. That might be useful, though she didn't know how yet. She'd have to find a way to take as much to the top as quickly as possible. Tying them together would help, unless Liam grabbed the bottom prey on the chain. It would have to be traps then. Terra glanced at Liam, waiting for his agreement.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread