This Will Be Over My Dead Body
[html]
OOC: Sorry for the wait. / +400

Reykr chuckled at the woman's words of his Elk. It was a hearty laugh that was all too close to the bellowing of the Elk. He then returned her smile with one of his own, the toothy grin plastered on his lips. "Indeed, he does not have a lady elk for himself. I have told him many times to go, be free, and spread his seed, but either he doesn't understand, or he just doesn't want to leave me. In any case, the beast is ridiculously loyal to I." spoke the Helsi male as he cast his gaze to the elk, and then to her mount, and then back to the beautiful woman who had invited him to bathe with her. "Either way, I would be showing him up." he chuckled as he moved closer, the woman turning away, and laughing at him before she asked him to help her with her saddled back. His hands rose above the water for a moment as he closed even more of the distance, so that he could help her.

"Of course I will help you with that." spoke the male, a bright smile on his face as he took some water in his left hand and brought it to her shoulders and he ran his fingers through her long fur, and he massaged lightly where he was helping clean, trying to make her feel good, all while getting the satisfaction of touching the woman. "Where are you from, Isabella? Are you from somewhere where it's really cold?" he asked, referring to the length of the woman's fur, for he was almost stupid to the mixed breeds of the world, even though he was one himself, he did not think he was much of anything but a weird looking wolf. In all reality though, he was part dog, where he took a lot of his look from, seeming like he is nothing but a large German Shepherd with those bright, wolfish yellow eyes that were unique in their own way. His tall, pointed ears were pointed towards the woman as he awaited her answer, and his mind tried to fathom where she could be from. His hands continued to pour small amounts of water on her back and massage the water in before rinsing it again and running the long fur through his hands to make sure it did not tangle.

<style type="text/css">
.reykk b {font-weight:bold; color:#866940; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110c04; }
.reykk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.reykk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#41362f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SXjwT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c6c55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.reykk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.reykk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread