I'll Come Back, When You Call Me.
[html]

wc; too short to say, an unthinkable amount! But its the thread-end Smile

He was overly glad to know, in his weakened state, that Strider was alright. He managed a crumpled smile and then his broken features fell tired again; he knew them both to be right with their words. He was unwell, and he needed to worry about himself. But he found it hard, there was so many other things he wanted to know about his situation. Eagerly he looked up at Jace when he mentioned the rabbit, and he took it from her gently, and once he grasp had fallen he gripped the meat tightly and his whole posture changed into a sheer animal as he ripped the meat apart and devoured it in a starving way. No table manners today, ‘fraid. he croaked, sniffing the air and dropping the remains with weak hands as the rest of the rabbit slipped from his grasp. He snuggled down then, watching the two lady’s with fearful eyes.

Thanks. he managed finally, and then lay flat, his eyes on the ceiling. His tail curled into his body and he began to shut his eyes, only to snap them open again suddenly when he remembered to do something. I’m Frodo. he grinned, and then blacked out into a long sleep, thankful for their kindness and thankful they hadn't hurt him.

<style>
.frodo-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.frodo-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread