Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.
[html]
| +201

The sun slowly crept in it's path across the sky while the two travelers made their way through the forest. The occasional bird flitting away when they got to close or a squirrel barking their complaint when the two got to close to the squirrel's tree. Sometimes the flash of a rabbit disappearing under a bush would be seen.

Ibycus listened to the tales of the adventures of his life that Frodo spun with his tongue. They had walked many a step but he had not noticed them because the stories were fascinating and kept his attention away from the plodding of each foot during their trek. Sometimes it gets lonely walking through the forest all by himself, which was most of the time, and it was a nice change to have someone to walk with.

It was several moments of silence after Frodo had finished with the telling of his life tales and Ibycus thought about his life and compared the little in adventure that he had in his travels, then said Your life had been one adventure after another and the few adventures that occurred in my life pales in comparison to the stories that you have told me.

<style type="text/css">
.iby-oo1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bec0ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a2b14; }
.iby-oo1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.iby-oo1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3b5543; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1rj06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d8474; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.iby-oo1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iby-oo1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread