Why do we play winter as a "lean time"?
I agree. Wolves normally prosper during the winter. But I do know that smaller carnivores do, in fact, have a harder time during the winter. Foxes often rely on food stores to get through the winter. Also, it is not unusual for wolves to make food stores. So, we could still have them do food stores, just not for the reason they were doing so earlier.

If we want "lean times", how about a plague. If we can get enough people to agree, there can be a plague going around the game population. This would create an immediate boon in hunting, but the number of game available would quickly drop causing the lean times and food stores to come in handy. The problem could then be fixed as the population grows in the spring. Also, if people want to kill their characters, this is the way to do. Starve to death.

Perhaps we can have something like ghost moose (if anyone actually knows what that is). Then again, this might not be the best idea.

P.S I'm not an expert, I just watch a ton of animal planet. So if I got anything wrong fact wise, don't yell at me. *Cowers in a corner*

Messages In This Thread