Why do we play winter as a "lean time"?
If it's warmer in Nova Scotia, the snow will be less dense here, thus the prey will not have such a hard time, though :3

I'm not saying I don't agree with you that that is certainly plausible, I'm saying that I don't agree with Yellowstone being used as a template for this place (or a general book about wolves, for that matter), when we have so much stuff in this world that's quite different. If we were to figure out exactly how winter is -here-, we'd have to find sources that discuss Nova Scotia instead of stating how things are in Yellowstone or elsewhere, where the climate and geography is different. Also we're werewolves so there are variables that need adding. :3

For all we know, loads of places can't sustain deer, for example (how far will natural reforestation have come in 30 years?). That would certainly affect things Smile I just don't think it's -that- interesting unless it's about Nova Scotia, specifically ;3

Also when I said "harsher on the wolves" I meant in comparison to the warmer months - not in comparison to prey animals' winter survival ;D

Messages In This Thread