Why do we play winter as a "lean time"?
I feel this is a very good debate and although Yellowstone is not Nova Scotia a lot can be learned from Yellowstones current wolf populations especially since wolves are so scarce everywhere else in the world currently. I don't think anything is irrelevant in this discussion, especially since werewolves are fictitious creatures and all we have to go off of are actual wolves.

So I don't feel this is an argument at all but a very healthy debate. Sorry for butting in but this really interests me.

Zero you bring up a lot of good points, I didn't realize how large of scale everything was until you broke it down and I think Souls would really benefit in a roleplay guide about hunting and prey availability during the different seasons. I've started reading through the current roleplay guide and I feel it has been incredibly educational to me, most of the stuff mentioned on the site like the flora and fauna, ocean's currents and where best to travel across the Atlantic. I've never really understood before now.

Messages In This Thread