I feel remorse that I'll never meet you, Khaleesi.
[html]

wc; 440

This girl seemed to be just a little bit bonkers, thought Frodo to himself. Bonkers was good though. She giggled like a baby bird and danced around on the spot, and this made Frodo smile like he hadn’t done in a while. He nodded to the cute little femme, unsure what to say that didn’t involve the word adorable until she spoke to him, and then he knew how to answer. Heh, heh. I hope that’s true, skipper. he grinned, with a brief but sure wag of his tail. He felt at ease, and was content. Ah, that I will. ‘Though the mucker might not like bein’ taken off the beach so soon, you get me? Frodo cast a sideways glance, and watched as Strider tensed up from his position on the wet sands. The wolf only grinned, looking towards the stallion while tapping his nose with a finger knowingly.

Frodo looked up to where Chione pointed, over the hill. He couldn’t make out any sort of settlement just for the minute, but only time would tell when they finally arrived. The explanation the little femme gave him made sense to Frodo when she gave it him, and Mr Silvertongue grinned and nodded, still raising an eyebrow or two though, despite that. Trader, huh? more of a statement or rhetorical question was the comment, and did not require an answer. However, Frodo half wondered in his mind if that meant they would be doing business after lunch. Could be a alternative.

As predicted, Mora quickly snapped up the treat in her muzzle wheras the deer was cautious and frightened. Frodo was impressed when Chione said something in what he could only identify as low speech, immensely impressed when the fawn understood, and slowly began to tear away at the half-apple. Frodo couldn’t speak nor understand low speech, and that was the way it would be… he was very bad at learning languages, despite having picked up little ditty’s on his travels. He’d sort of created his own language, and accent to go with it, rather than learn a ready-made one.

Still grinning ear to ear, Frodo danced away once he was sure that Lu had eaten up his fill. The man approached Strider, calling for his horse. The white stallion hesitated but soon stooped to his masters qualms, and the authoritive presence got the better of him. Frodo smiled, and leapt upon the horse without a word, very used to mounting and riding bareback. Thattaway, Strider! the man whooped, feeling the horse rear beneath him before galloping after Chione on her own steed.

<style>
.frodo-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.frodo-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread