Black, red, yellow [joining]
OOC: Sorry for taking a while to reply and for the shortness, I've fallen ill and it's really really annoying x.x

The stranger's immediate reaction to her dominance brought a small smile to her face, it was always nice when people submitted when they should instead of being forced to submit through aggression. Jace wasn't in the mood to be aggressive today and instead cocked her head to the side inquisitively, taking in the scent to be sure she had the right person and her eyes remembering this woman's form and colors in case she needed to repeat it some time in the future. She nodded sagely as she announced her intentions, a new person to Ichika's rank. How Nice.

She took a few more steps forwards closer to the border of stones and half dead flowers, soon they would be burned in the winter festival. Her voice was soft as she spoke,

"Well first off let me introduce myself; I am Jace. I am the pack's Yakuso, I watch over the people who care for the animals and plants here. Now I'm going to ask you a couple of questions to make sure that Ichika is a place that you would fit into. Okay so, can you tell me your name, why you want to join Ichika, how you heard of us, and what would you be interestd in doing for a role or rank." She crossed her arms over her chest aas she waited for the hybrid to reply.

Messages In This Thread