Black, red, yellow [joining]
sorry for taking so long D: - Also I just realised this thread takes place in november not december XD oh well
3+

She nodded along again to the woman's words, listening to her explanations , thinking of stealing a kill didn't really constitute as a crime but Jace was glad with her honesty, it showed that she would be more inclined to be honest in an event where she would be called upon to either present evidence or where she herself was on trial. Once again the female, Indria gave all the right answers to the questions that she asked. She smiled approvingly at the younger girl.

"Well I see no reason to send you away, you've answered everything to my satisfaction." She shifted herself slightly and cleared her throat. "If you would now raise your right paw like so." She raised her right paw as an example. will recite the creed for you to repeat She waited until Indria had repeated the creed before speaking again,

"So that you can prove your loyalty to Ichika I will give you an initiation task to perform during your first weeks in the pack. Since it is nearly the winter month, I will give you a winter initiation task as it would prove most useful for the pack and yourself. Your task shall be to gather enough firewood for a bonfire to be lit, You can enlist the help of other Ichikans to aid you in your task. When you are done with your collecting, you can present this wood to Pripyat Soul, he will come if you howl for him, since he is the pack fire tender and he will prepare the wood for the Hibernal celebration for you."

Messages In This Thread