A Song on a Silent Night
[html]

SUCKY post and sorry for the delay.. sorry wrote this post while i was tired ><

Word Count → 300+

Her body shivered lightly as she stared aimlessly into the dancing fire, why did it move like that? She was almost lost in the flames as she nodded to when the restless woman told her that she could stay. Her feet brought her closer the the warmth as she never let her eyes move from its dancing fingers, she never quiet got how fire worked. The only thing that pulled her attention from the fire was her fascination with the red woman's companion and her unwillingness to speak.

The silence was weird as it lingered thickly in the air, usually it would not bother Juliet but today it was dark and cold so she noticed it more than usual. Looking at the falcon she then noticed that the woman had been cooking fish, why had she not noticed that before? The smell was both strange but caused her stomach to growl in hunger. She watched how she took it from the fire and how she handled the weird smelling food, without words she just watched the woman's every move to analyze her.

"What is you companion? I know its a bird but what kind?" She asked only portraying her curiosity with her eyes. She felt as if she needed to break the silence as the red lady had simply stared off into another plane of existence. Not shortly after her attempt for small talk did the collie then chime in with a question or her own.

"I am hungry, and if you don't mind I would like to try some of what you have cooked." She offered an answer still lacking any emotion but for her eyes to fall on her with a gentle sparkle. "My name is Juliet." She then offered her name like the collie had done, Juliet let her mind ponder the woman's name as she gazed back into the fire and bulled her cloak closer to her body. Maybe she was wrong about her cloak it was not bulky at all like she thought in fall.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread