A Song on a Silent Night
[html]

Should be able to update regularly from now on, until I leave for my holiday, touch wood.

Word Count → 249

Neela tilted her head at the wolf's question, actually havinbg to think for a few seconds to recall the answer to it; she had grown use to just thinking of Grynn as Grynn, rather than her species. "Ummm, she's a Peregrine Falcon. Her names Grynn"At the sound of her name Grynn gave a whistle of greeting coupled with a minute bob of her head from her perch on Neela's shoulder; the bird was acting oddly sociable tonight.

The wolf's voice was oddly unemotional, which Neela found unnerving, but was otherwise unthreatening so when she accepted Neela's offer of food Neela gave her a small smile before scooping one of the fish up and holding it by the tail in her mouth, passing both stone and remaining fish over to Juliet, who had just introduced herself.

As Neela chewed slowly on her fish she found herself studying the wolf sat across from her. As she did so she opened the locket in-front of her and opened it, predenting to look at the picture inside as she watched Juliet so as not to seem rude. She noticed that the wolf was shivering slightly and spoke up, "Are you okay? You look like you're cold." While she didn’t know Juliet very well Neela had no desire for the white wolf to fall ill from being cold, though all being said she wasn't sure what she could do to help, having no blankets with her and the fire already being a decent size.

<style type="text/css">
.neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread