A Song on a Silent Night
[html]

Sucky but i needed to include that the murder in her pack happened this day.. oops did into expect that.. so she ran away the night. and came back the next day.

Word Count → 300+

A falcon, the bird was a falcon. How interesting, but the sound of her screech began to make her remember why she was out here. She had truly traveled out here to get away, run away from what was happening in her pack. Again her ears flattened against her hair as she shivered not out of cold but out of fear. Why did she come this way, was it because she wanted to ask the stupid boy why he killed her. Why he attacked his loving little sister? Shaking her head she took the fish that the collie woman handed to her trying to hide her emotions, even in her eyes.

Again she tried to forget, taking a bite of the odd smelling food and testing the taste. "This is good, I don't think I have had fish before. Well over an open fire." Her emotionless voice spoke, trying to distract her mind with chit chat with the kind stranger. She needed to get her mind off of the murder again. "By the way Grynn, your rather pretty for a bird." She stated, her eyes showing kindness that her word never could.

It was true, Grynn was not a bird she would want to kill with a slingshot. No she wanted to have a companion like that, she wanted to be kept company by another creature other than her own kind. Like her father, he had a ferret. At first she thought the creature something stupid and weak but the little thing proved to be good company. "You know my father has a ferret as a companion, she is rather smart." She spoke again, though now just stating useless facts.

When the woman asked if she was cold, she looked up at her in confusion. "Actually I am not that cold, I am part tundra wolf its just at only nine months all my winter coat has not quite come in.." She stated looking at the woman curiously, why would she even ask that question.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread