A Song on a Silent Night
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 263

Neela rubbed the back of her head in an embarrassed manner, "Sorry, just the way you were moving your cloak made me think you were cold, and well…" Neela trailed off, embarrassed to have misjudged the younger wolfs actions. Grynn, who had been preening herself ever since Juliet had complemented her, broke the silence by letting out a soft caw and took off, flying lightly over towards Juliet, intending to land on the woman's shoulder.

Neela chuckled quietly at the vain bird before clicking her tongue a few times, letting out a few playful insults in low speech which causing Grynn to bristle and return the favour. Her amusement had Neela thought back over what Juliet had mentioned before, A ferret? Sounds interesting I think someone one mentioned to me that they were intelligent sometimes. But then again that was the same idiotic wolf that tried to tame a mountain lion like a pet, so I wasn't sure how accurate his knowledge actually was till now." Neela chuckled, remembering the wolf from long ago. There was a fine line between companion and pet, and something as intelligent as a mountain lion was all too aware of that line.

Neela fell quiet a moment as she turned the fish over the fire, considering Juliet. There was something strange about the girl, and not just her way of talking. She had seemed… troubled just a few moments ago when accepting the fish from Neela, but with now little emotion the younger wolf showed it was hard for Neela to be sure.

"So, what brings you out here tonight?" She ventured curiously.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread