outings
[html]

herpderp

Word Count →

Octavius nodded his head slightly at Io before picking up his paws and moving closer once again. By the time they both sat down, there was only a mere foot or so separating the young male from the woman. He stretched out on his stomach to get closer to the smaller pup, leaning closer and taking a deep breath. This little one, Dymtr, reminded him of himself with his curiosity, and the other pup reminded him of Severus. Sev was always the cautious one, hiding behind something and so hesitant to explore with his brother. The white boy tilted his head and yipped softly in return, still sounding like a puppy despite his expanding body.

At the moment he was just growing outwards, chunkyness settling over his body, making him look like a plump little snow ball. “Hello Dym…Dymtr and Jandro. How are you?” He relaxed and rolled onto his side, paws pushing out and jaws parting in a wide yawn. Despite his earlier goal to find something special while outside…playing with some littler puppies seemed a lot more fun and would require less energy. “I been good, Miss Io. Mommy is so busy…so I just go wherever I want all the time now.” He sighed and seemed to be pouting for a few moments, sad about his mother’s occupied role in the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.opdared b {font-weight:bold; color:#420503;}
.opdared p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.opdared {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a72e22; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2j2yzc6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 420px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e8cc99; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.opdared .wordcount {color:#420503; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #420503; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.opdared .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread