outings
[html]

OOC here!

Dymtr hobbled forward more, batting playfully at Octavius's nose, sharp, whiny growls emerging from his black throat. When the older, snowy boy asked him a question he nodded extravagently, understanding most, simple questions put to him. He wassmarter than his brother, or at least that was how Io precieved it. Jandro's confidence was just diminished by Io's lack of attention towards him. Her eyes were always set on the dark coat boy, whom she seemed to love more than even Sarajevo, Analise and Aslan. With her latter children, it was different as she was not their true mother, but she would never reveal her subconsious preferance.

'That is how it usually is I am afraid' she consoled with a tender smile, 'But I am sure that hen time allows she will spend more time with you'. Io remembered her mother for a moment, she too was always busy, advising the Szef and bossing people around. As a result she spent her time with various other mothers, parents of childhood friends, relatives, nannies and mostly when the sun was down, her loving father. Io was a hard woman though, even as a child and she had never let it get to her publicly, niether had Galileo or Europa. Each had dealt with it in different ways, Galileo with his rowdy behaviour, Europa with her dutiful housewife role and Io with her family, a family that she would not end up ignoring like her own mother.

<style>
.io-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.io-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t98 b {color:#22352B; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.io-t98 {background-color:#AACAB9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JP6KX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#426352; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread