outings
[html]

hope the little bit of PP over the boys wasn't bad. >.<

Word Count →

Octavius never really saw anything wrong with getting close to others, whether it was physically touching or just observing their ways. Io was a pack mate, however, and she knew him and his family well enough to allow for all kinds of hugs and snuggles. When the beautiful woman began talking about the other boy pup, the one hiding beneath her body, the white male dropped all the way down and stretched out on his stomach. Doing a ‘soldier crawl’ forward, he nudged his way underneath Io until he was closer to the other baby. ”Hi Jandro…I’m Octa. Why are you scaaared? I will not hurt you, promise. We can play together with Dymtr…” Octavius was older, that much was obvious, and he was in that stage where he tried to pronounce every word perfect and solid, which only resulted in making him sound weirder.

His little backside began to wag slightly as Alejandro crawled after him, backing away from Io and sitting up again. Dymtr had gotten closer as well and was peeking under his mother’s front legs to see his brother, wondering if Octa would get the shy boy to come out of hiding. Looking up at the new mother, Octavius smiled awkwardly, showing off his pearly baby teeth and nuzzling her again before trotting a few feet away and flopping over on his side, inviting the boys to play again.

<style type="text/css">
.opdared b {font-weight:bold; color:#420503;}
.opdared p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.opdared {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a72e22; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2j2yzc6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 420px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e8cc99; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.opdared .wordcount {color:#420503; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #420503; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.opdared .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread