outings
[html]

sorry for the wait

Word Count →

They were adorable, rolling around, snuggling closer as a ploy, and then snapping those little jaws in an attempt to nip and bite at his ears, nose, paws and fur. Octavius just lay there on this side, breathing in and out slowly, giggling every now and then, and sometimes batting his paws at them gently. There was no real desire to toss the little ones away, just to allow them to have as much fun as possible. His head raised a little when Io began speaking again, looking at her closely and trying to really understand what she was saying. Of course he could come find them for playtime whenever he wanted, the mothers needed a break and he needed to burn some energy.

”I ask Mommy if I can come play more…I think she will like it.” He smiled at Io and rolled both pups off of him at the same time, standing and crouching. His backside shook from side to side and then, with a gentle yip, he jumped over them and rolled onto the ground again.

<style type="text/css">
.opdared b {font-weight:bold; color:#420503;}
.opdared p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.opdared {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a72e22; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2j2yzc6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 420px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e8cc99; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.opdared .wordcount {color:#420503; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #420503; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.opdared .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread