Much To Say
[html]
Yeah...I kind of lose muse on starting posts.

After her call, Sam saw a male come out from the trees, she waved a hand at him, a friendly gesture to one of her fellow packmates. Confusion came at his words, suggesting something almost humorous. The woman added her own words. "What's funny? I bet this arrow doesn't have much humor." Sam pulled the arrow from the string and waved it in the air almost teasingly her words held no belligerence, just a small joke. "Well...before the deer was startled, I was hoping to fill the cold-storage They were running low." Sam added with a small half smile, was it him that scared the deer off? The wooden bow was lowered and the ivory girl stood up from her perch. Guessing that since the rite of Agraes, they would be blood related, well technically. A decision automatically came to be friendly. "Want to help me find it again?" Sam's face looked hopeful for a moment and pushed a strand of unruly dark hair away from her eyes. "I'm Samantha by the way." There was something familiar about the man, as if she had met him before something in Nova Scotia. Then it all hit her, the knife, the rock, and the alcohol. A sheepish grin came to her face, but she said nothing. All of that stuff was nothing, her kids wouldn't appreciate her coming home drunk out of her mind. Or Rain would be pretty upset to find that she remembered nothing of the past night. Anything was possible. Aqua eyes glanced to the terrain, trying to sight out the large deer just seen.

After a few delicate sniffs in the wind, the deer was near. Sam hoped over the log, much like a feline in gait. She glanced back at the man, debating if he would come with her or not. Well, either way she was hunting. Couldn't sit around in a cave all day could she and not do anything useful could she? Over the log was a few herbs that could be used for healing, judging from the scents it was a bit of witch hazel and mint. On the nearby tree was some spruce sap. Tearing off some bark  and wrapping it in a leaf, everything was stuffed in the quiver for her bow. It all could come in useful sometime. Make a salve for cuts or wounds. "Well..." Today Sam was full of life, adrenaline pumping through her veins. Urging her on with the hunt. The deer had passed by not long ago. Judging by the man's size he was probably able to help take down the deer. Hopefully. 

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread