Much To Say
[html]
A slight powerplay of Mido, slap me if you want it changed ^ ^  

It was pleasant to know that she could get along with packmembers, as of recent the alabaster stained woman had been much like a hermit, the only social event that she had gone to within Anathema was her own mateship ceremony. Mido reminded her much of her brother, the same humor and apparent attitude towards the world. It was too bad that she thought he was dead (although he really isn't).Skillfully loading the bow with a deadly arrow, Samantha took the lead; which he seemed to be fine with, and kept her lean silhouette low, her ears swiveled to the direction of any audible sound. The prey could be anywhere. Fortunately, they didn't step on any of the dry foliage on the ground, nothing snapped under the weight of the two Luperci. "Mido, eh? I didn't catch that last meeting. I was passed out right?" Attempting to make conversation with Mido was probably a good idea, it would be useful to get to know the other packmates. "So. How long have you lived in Anathema? I've only been here about a month, my mate Rain wanted me to move here." The Furcas stated her words softly, quiet enough to not startle the deer and audible enough for Mido to hear.

She had to chuckle at his question. She was the archer of her old home in Rio. She was trained to shoot and trained the younger ones. "Yeah, I think I can hit the back of a barn pretty good. I was trained to do this." It was amazing how fluid their movements through the forest were, much like fine silk. Samantha felt exhilarated, fresh and excited for the hunt. Her light treading stopped as pretty sea green luminaries fell upon the deer. It stood about 10 meters away, idly grazing on some green plants. "There." The woman pointed with her opposite hand, it had become a skill to run with a bow, to be able to chase down deer and deliver the fatal arrow. The string of the bow was pulled far back, Samantha took aim for the spot between the lungs and heart. With some luck it would pierce both. Ready when you are."  

Table by Gen

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread