Much To Say
[html]

Sam had to chuckle at Mido's enthusiastic comment about her shooting. At that moment the woman wanted to punch him playfully in the shoulder, much like she did to her brother long ago, she resisted and looked at her bow. "I was worried I was going to shoot you! I couldn't help but think I could've shot you. I don't know how I would live with myself if I shot one o' my pack." The Furcas nodded as he started to pick up a leg, she took one foot in her hand and helped drag the carcass back towards the entrance of the cave. The air was fresh and the woman couldn't help but breathe deeply, inhaling the soft scents of an approaching winter. As they neared the caves, she herself was trying to make some conversation. "This was a good hunt. I doubt I would have gotten it with only one arrow if you weren't there to hold it down. Thanks." The deer's eyes were emotionless and blank, she couldn't help but notice the black orbs staring at her, in a way it was creepy. Mido too must have felt some pride at taking down such a nice buck in near winter. At the comment about her talents, Sam shook her head and smiled. "Uh, not that I can think of. Not that I know of at least." Her skills weren't really that numerous, shooting was just something that her homepack had taught her, it was her destined position before the fire. 

The caves loomed over them and Sam knew that soon they would have to skin the deer. "Maybe we should skim it out here?" It was a suggestion, if they were both good at skinning hides off of carcasses without too much of a mess, things would be fine. Where she came from, they hung deer by trees and worked around that. "We're gonna need a rope. Or something to hang him with." Her den didn't have any ropes, so she wasn't sure where to look. The deer was set down on the ground, the arrow still sticking from its abdomen. She took the arrow and placed it back in the quiver. It took a long time to make those, she didn't want to lose any.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread