Much To Say
[html]

OOC: Yeah, I occasionally need to beat my muse into submission, I need to remind it who’s boss!

When Mido spoke to Samantha, she retorted kindly, the things she said just made him feel good. The white woman commented that they made a good team; the

truth was they really did. After they had gotten the deer tied up Samantha took the offered knife and went to town. She had obviously done this before; the

cuts she made were precise and fast. When she was done, she easily peeled off its hide. Holding up the skin she asked if he knew about curing hides and

mentioned that she could take it to her mate Rain. “Yeah, probably better off taking it to Rain. I don’t know how to cure hides.” She handed him

his knife asking if he wanted a go at it, and mentioned that she had a knife in her den that she could use. Two knives mean this could be done twice as

fast. “That’s a great idea Samantha; we can be done with this really quickly.”

She disappeared into the caves to grab her knife, probably wouldn’t be long to return. He placed the hide on the ground. Taking his knife he began to

cut chunks of meat out of the beasts belly, placing them on the skin. The blood of the animal flooded his nose as he continued to cut away awaiting

Samantha's return.

Table by Alex Lyrics by Jonathan Coulton Re: Your Brains Image courtesy of franklystupid.wordpress.com

<style>
.zombie p. ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.zombie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zombie p {color: white; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.zombie b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.zombie {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... mbies2.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread