devil's in the details
[html]

Dated the 27th, I believe. North of Inferni.

I'm sorry for the crap quality of this post, but I'd stared at it for an hour and just wanted to get something put down. xD

She’d caught the rabbit at the very outskirts of Inferni territory, glancing quickly over her shoulder as she picked it back up in her mouth. What she was about to do was supposed to be covert, though anyone with a working nose (most canines) would be able to figure out what she was doing, anyway. Vesper was adamant that what she was doing was not treacherous, but something that would—in the long term—benefit the clan. The fact that she was offering this prey to an outsider had no bearing in her judgment—though it could have been her viewpoint as a former loner who was used to having full right to all she caught.

The coywolf shrugged away any worry and trotted along, heading past the skulls onto neutral territory. She ventured north for close to ten minutes before taking the time to transform into her optime form—the one she would be testing out today. She’d sparred already with Ezekiel and had practiced the equivalent of shadowboxing, but it would help her in the end to have as many teachers as possible. There was no single “right” way to fight, no matter what anyone claimed, and the tricks one taught her might help her against the other.

Picking up the rabbit in her paws, she wandered over to a stone in the grass and took a seat on it, blue eyes cast skyward in hopes of spotting her newest trainer’s owl.

<style type="text/css">
.vesbluecrack b {font-weight:bold; color:#485066; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#f0f2f6 0px 0px 1px;}
.vesbluecrack p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vesbluecrack .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.vesbluecrack {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#afbcd1; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2w3ddac.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#544e50; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread