Lord on High, Deliver Me
[html]
fun challenge you give me cx
Word Count ► 762

Light, delicate fingers ran over the mare's sides as she fidgeted. Isabella wondered what had the pretty mare all in a fuss. Perhaps she was still terribly afraid of the coydog, and afraid of the smell of others here. It was heavy, to be honest, but it reeked of that stranger she had met in the fields. His presence was terribly thick here, and that meant only one thing. But Isabella refused to swallow that pill just yet, for it was not up to her to make these guesses. However, if he thought that pretended to be something other than a lord was going to amuse her, he had another thing coming. Not that he would have any idea about, to be perfectly honest. She was good at making men guess. Only, with him she would have to try twice, if not thrice, as hard to keep him guessing about her. No problem.

Ducky bobbed anxiously as both of them smelled the man's presence come to them. Isabella straightened her back and brought her silks tightly against her form. He had enjoyed ogling at her plenty the last time they had met. He could ogle her some more if he so wished. The red silk was tight against her chest and the heavy cloth skirt hung with the golden dangling hem. It tugged at all the right curves. But she had a long time to know what sat well on her and what did not, and what made the men keep coming back to her.

Seductive Deception snorted at the smell of the other mare, calming slightly at the presence of another horse. That creature was thankfully mostly calm, useful horseflesh or else Isabella would have been at a loss at what to do with her. Her bi-colored eyes lifted up to the man mounted, looking at him from under her lashes. Her white fingers graced along the mare's flank as she turned to face him, leg deftly protruding forward from the slash in her skirt. That's twice now the man has not lied, she thought grimly, keeping a slow smile on her face. Her eyes gave way to a look of gladness, for his presence. But naturally, she knew he would have come if he wanted a chance at all at having what he saw before him. And he came so willingly.

At his first words, the woman straightened her shoulders, twisting them to stretch them as she gave a light, airy chuckle. The motion raised her bust slightly and called more attention to it in a subtle fashion. The man would not see it as subtle, that was to be sure. But nothing hurt fanning the flames either, especially as it served as a reminder for what he had before him. Though she had to push away her annoyance at the arrogance in his voice, keeping her smile light and her eyes free of the betraying thoughts.

Briefly, her eyes flitted to the chain and pendant dangling from his deft fingers. It looked like a pretty trinket, and she rather enjoyed the look of it. Gold she had aplenty of, but silver was more uncommon for her, namely because gold accentuated her better. Still, that trinket was red. Isabella gave him a coy grin, letting her fingers run down her shoulders as she stepped a foot or so toward the man. He was dripping in power and ego, and she had no illusions about who he was here. "Pleasure? I had hoped so," she said arrogantly back at him, inspecting him now that she had a better closer look at him. Had they already had a relationship, she would have run her hands down his arm to the trinket in his hands but instead, she simple stood as fluidly as she could. Her arms were crossed just under her bust and the slash in the skirt revealed the curve of her thigh.

"I have come, as you see. But I don't know about easing that mood you have." Isabella gave a sigh, legs crossing over one another beneath her as she took a step side to side, looking at him. She had no right to be so arrogant here, but he clearly desired her and she needed the place to stay. Surely, they could come to an agreement. "You've told me nothing of this place. I'd like to know where it is I'm stepping into before you lead me in," she said softly, shoulders shrugging to tighten the silk around them.

<style type="text/css">
.wheart b {font-weight:normal; color:#526b96; text-shadow:#466baa 0px 0px 3px; }
.wheart .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#466baa; text-align:center; text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 1px;}
.wheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wheart {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#02070e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3P7Kq.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/UyEOs.jpg) ; background-position:bottom center,top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #526b96; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Palatino Linotype, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#1d3256; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wheart .wc {color:#466baa; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #466baa; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.wheart-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #02070e; margin:0 auto;}
.wheart-b2 {width:504px; border:1px solid #a8a8a8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread