Lord on High, Deliver Me
[html]
phoooooo making me TRY. how dare you? (I'm sorry for the pp, please let me know if you want it changed)
Word Count ► 673

She gave him an entirely innocent look, cocking her head at him as he approached her. His scent seemed to overwhelm her, surround her. His was an aroma most intoxicating, but it would not get her drunk. The price was far too high for her and she did not find herself needing to bother to pretend she wanted it. She did not. There was nothing that would make her find more than physical attraction to this man, alluring as he was. There was little good about him besides the offer of a pack, protection, and a client who could satisfy her own wanton needs. But, Sirius was indeed a handsome creature, and she had always had a hard time turning down men with rather interesting scars. Those on his chest were definitely fascinating, and she wanted to know more about the fighter who received them and why he had been so weak as to obtain them.

One hand of hers began to play with a strand of hair as he seemed to take her in. His eyes were hungry, nothing new. Men were always hungry when they came to her, because that was why they came in the first place. This was nothing new. And he came with payment in hand. Of course he knew from the get go what she was and he knew that she was not a creature frugal with her charges. Cheap she most certainly was not, and he saw that. And he delivered. How would she say no?

There was definitely that air of power about him, and she liked it. It was almost tangible. Maybe he would have more kick to him than some others, and he would be open handed if he enjoyed her work. He certainly would, so she hoped. She did her best and she often did well. It was a certainly satisfactory business. Sirius would be enjoyable when the moment came, and all these games made things even more exciting.

He tossed the inlaid gem at her and her nimble fingers caught it deftly. She held it up to her eye and noticed the glitter. It was no fake, something she had gotten terribly good at figuring out at a glance. Thankfully, this was real enough. Even so, it was pretty enough that she would have over looked it. Lowering it, she gave the man a smile, full of promises, but it slowly faded into something like regret. "It's a pity. It's such a terribly beautiful thing." Isabella closed the distance between them completely, light hand on his arm, the silver chain was pressed against his muscled flesh. She ran her fingers over his arm and then around his back. Her steps were light, in line. The motion made her hips sway completely, brushing against his thigh and cloak , curled tail flitting around his leg. "True pity."

She gave a heavy sigh as she was behind him. Her hand was deft across his cloaked back, pressing slightly so he could feel her. "My lord Sirius, that is what you are, aren't you?" her honeyed words said in a hushed tone to his back as she stretched to coo against the back of his head. There was no real question in her word as she drew back around the broad man to the other side. "Don't play this game. We both know what you want and what I can give. I am quite willing to acquiesce to your desire, which you know I know of."

Isabella had come around him full circle. She stood tall before him, hand still on his arm as she snaked it to his chest and over the scars there. "I don't really think I'm being terribly demanding. I'm sure there are things I ought to know. Wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes.." She cocked her head at him, gazing at him out of one bi-colored eye as she lowered her hand further down his built chest and stomach.

<style type="text/css">
.wheart b {font-weight:normal; color:#526b96; text-shadow:#466baa 0px 0px 3px; }
.wheart .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#466baa; text-align:center; text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 1px;}
.wheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wheart {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#02070e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3P7Kq.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/UyEOs.jpg) ; background-position:bottom center,top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #526b96; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Palatino Linotype, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#1d3256; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wheart .wc {color:#466baa; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #466baa; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.wheart-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #02070e; margin:0 auto;}
.wheart-b2 {width:504px; border:1px solid #a8a8a8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread