Be prepared!
[html]

Samantha gripped the warm cup of sickly smelling tea in her white hands, it was the same brew that Rain had given her for the last few nights. She drank from it, finishing the strong tea quickly. Sam gave a small smile, "I'm happy that you care for me...If this situation was reverse I would do the same for you, Rain." She clutched his hand and rolled back to her spot on the bed, no longer as close and clingy. The puppies were asleep at the moment, the woman envied their ability to sleep in any situation. She reached for one of his hands and brought it up to her heart. "I'm still strong, Rain. I won't die on you. Not until we are both crusty and old. Not until we forget who we are and start chasing random people and confronting them about our pasts." She kissed his hand and held it close to her. Chuckling at her own words. He was concerned, she could feel it. It was thick in his voice and she felt bad. It was her fault for venturing out alone. To be so clumsy and fall and twist her leg. To ask for help from someone who was sadistic and cruel.

The ivory fatale gazed at her mate as he asked her about why she was having sleepless nights. "I-I don't know...I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I just want to be up to be near you. To hear your voice and feel your touch. I can't do that when I'm asleep." Her tail wagged and brushed against the floor of the den, their bed was low an that was a splendid thing. The kids couldn't fall and hurt themselves. She tried closing her eyes once again, but she really wasn't going to try sleep. Just try to rest herself. Regain her strength and get back the life she lost.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread