Old Blood New Ties
[html]

OOC

Amy stared in shock after hearing the coydog's name. It couldn't be. It simply wasn't possible. The Trovato brothers were dead. Everyone knew that. Their parents had been deep in mourning. Yet here this male stood before her, claiming differently. His manners were eloquent, despite his initial rudeness, and he did have an Italian accent. If this truly was the lost prize of the Trovato clan she had to wonder how he'd gotten here. His family would surely be pleased to hear he was alive and well, if a little uncivilized by his time here. That was to be expected though. The savages even rubbed off on her, making her spend less time on her manners.

With effort she managed to stop staring. Forgive me. Yes, I am new in town. My name is Amy Sunders. She paused, glancing back up into his eyes. If this was true, Amy was fortunate indeed. She wouldn't be alone in this wilderness. Someone who understood would have appeared. Tell me, are you truly a Trovato? One of the prized brothers of the clan? Her tail wagged softly behind her, excited to have come across something like this.

Amy Sunders

[/html]

Messages In This Thread