Old Blood New Ties
[html]

WC:000+ / ooc

A proposito di tempo dannatamente ha fatto, anche. Matteo muttered under his breath at her last statement, his voice showing a sort of bitterness towards his homeland. Europe's flawed. The way of life around there is too human. Just a bunch of luperci trying to play it off as if they're human. He explained, ears flicking back. Maybe America's a savage land, but at least there's potential here. And he left it at that, quickly making to change the subject.

Besides, I have my own problems here to deal with. The Trovato clan's not dead, it just needs a change in power. If my family can't pull itself together over there, then it'll survive over here just fine. He wasn't entirely sure how he'd manage to raise an empire like his parents had ruled, but so far he'd made more friends than enemies. That meant something, right?

Speaking of... I don't suppose you've been by any of the packs yet? Anathema, maybe? His tone ventured into business, flicking the rest of his personal woes off to the side for the time being. Maybe this Amy girl could... prove to be useful. Despite her keeping secrets (something he found amusing, considering the way he'd been doing the same thing), Teo felt that she'd have the skills and knowledge enough to be of some use towards Alaki's threat. Maybe not the final answer to his problems... but a helping paw.

<style type="text/css"> .matteoyote b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3ccd4; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#68757a 1px 1px 1px;} .matteoyote p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .matteoyote .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;} .matteoyote {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5ccd4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yd2Yv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #68757a; padding: 300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#68757a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread