Old Blood New Ties
[html]

WC:000+ / Hope the PP's okay? D: If not, I'll change it.

He returned her stare easily, not at all intimidated or shot down; simply impressed. This girl knew how to act and how to hold her own. Good. What's a moment of 'oops' between friends, huh? He smirked darkly, then turned to walk in the direction of the house she'd been standing on before. Let's continue this in privacy. The walls have ears, afterall. He spoke smoothly, clicking his tongue for Jericho to follow. The mare followed him with an uncaring stare, not at all in tune with the conversation.

Teo led the way into the building's more stable hallway and glanced back over his shoulder, stopping to tie Jericho's reigns to one of the old support beams and then moving to lean against an old counter. Let's get straight to the point, hm? I need Alaki dead and you have the skills to do it. I have plenty to offer in return; my ears and eyes wherever you need them, body guards if you ever feel hunted, a safe house to return to in case times get rough. I know the territories around here by the back of my paw and I know each pack by name and code. Then, he paused.

...And if you did this, you'd be the first alliance formed to the new Trovato lineage. I can promise you a high seat once I have my affairs in order. We could do as our parents had; split the territories equally and work at eachothers' sides to add some society to the savages of Nova Scotia. What do you say? You get rid of this guy and any witnesses, I give you the key to the city. The deal was offered; time to negotiate.

<style type="text/css"> .matteoyote b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3ccd4; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#68757a 1px 1px 1px;} .matteoyote p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .matteoyote .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;} .matteoyote {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5ccd4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yd2Yv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #68757a; padding: 300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#68757a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread