Old Blood New Ties
[html]

OOC Waa, the answer was an absolute no!

The offer was tempting in a way she hadn't experienced in a while. It was the reason why she'd worked as an assassin in the first place. The offer of power and the wealth promised for a single death was so great, despite the fact that taking a single life meant so little to her. Amy stood, considering the offer. She could use all the things Matteo promised, but Amy had retired. She hadn't liked working underneath someone else, and that was exactly what Matteo proposed. An alliance would be useful, but she'd have to forge it in another way.

Your offer is tempting, to say the least. I could arrange an accident, and what you offer is quite grand. Amy paused, letting her words sink in. I'm afraid I will have to decline though. If what you say is true, I've already made a bit of noise there. Going back so soon would be bad for my health. I can give you what you would need, however. It was with great reluctance she turned him down, for Amy could feel the power of the Trovato clan alive and well inside this small hybrid. Perhaps we could still work together, but I'm afraid I've retired from doing other people's dirty work. It wasn't nice, but it was the truth. She was no one's pet.

Amy Sunders

[/html]

Messages In This Thread