Your lies make me sick
[html]

Word Count » 000

Zeneca snarled black lips pulled back in disgust. She had lost her brother how in the world had she lost those two boys. They were her world and they had never been apart. As the elder sister though she was supposed to stand tall and strong but instead she was withered and scared in ways. She was in a new place and it was the first time they had been away longer then a day.

The dashing white woman was captivating to most. Though most had to get by her brothers. She Had never once been with a male unless her brothers did not know or they had given permission. they were in ways her keeper her protection. She needed them just like they needed her. She had been with a male once who talked about wolves that could shift. He told her great stories of them and she was left in awe. She begged him to show her and he did, the man had shifted and told her she could do it too. She believed him and he had infected her. That was months ago. Now she was able to shift she was beginning to like the change.

She stood out on a hill long whit hair down to the middle of her back and no clothing allowed the moon to kiss her fur. Her looks had always been her down fall. She had been blessed with her fathers looks but in her eyes they were a sin. She had don't so much to try to change those looks. And even the male that had changed her had not really helped. There was a scar not much at all, where he had cut her and then poured his blood into her. Now she was like this.

you lied like the voices in my head
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#660000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread