Your lies make me sick
[html]

hehehe Big Grin

Word Count → 000

What had he done? In abandoning his children because he was not emotionally stable enough to handle a family, how many lives had he ruined? This was not the little girl he used to keep warm at night, who would smile at him with all the sunshine and potential in the world. In front of him now was a cruel, frosty female with bitterness and death in her eyes, and Shandom wondered if Lea held the same look. Keli would never have done anything on purpose.. and Yaja, she was a good woman, Zenny. She was such a good woman... How could you do this? The grief was palpable in his voice, and his hands stretched out to her imploringly... She was so young, he whispered as his ruined daughter recounted her tale of abuse. She ... she didn't know what she was doing, she was so damaged... Zeneca, I should never have left you... I'm so sorry. His words grew softer and softer until his apology was barely a whisper.

She mentioned Halaki and Twensu, and the small shreds of hope he'd held for the last of his spawn died. Bile rose in his throat but Shandom choked it down - how could he have sired rapists? Not just rapists, but boys who would rape their mother? His children were killers, cold blooded killers, and Shandom knew he had ruined another five lives with his mistakes. Everything comes back to her he thought to himself. Everything comes back to Linquilea, and how I killed her children. As Zeneca circled him, the male adopted a defensive stance; unfortunately, she came upon his left side. I could never not love you, Zen, he whispered. But you have poison in your heart; you have let Linquilea's bitterness encapsulate you, too. You have let her grudge for me control your life... Don't let it, Zeneca! he cried, attempting to follow her steps. Don't let her poison you against me... I am not a bad man.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.shandom-rainingocean { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CyXa0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2e9ef; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.shandom-rainingocean b {color:#3366FF; }
.shandom-rainingocean p { color:#00303d; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shandom-rainingocean p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandom-rainingocean .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread