hard sun [joining]
[html]
Didayolihv dvgalenisgv

I didn't know if he was trespassing or not (being a former member) but I just made Ulilohi run into him around the borders to be sure. I also assumed he was on four legs?

If there was one thing she could do, it was walk. Her long legs carried her in powerful strides as she nearly fled through the increasingly colder landscape. Her size could be a hindrance in many ways, but when it came to travel it was only a plus, despite the extra weight on her frame. The bright, blue shawl blurred and danced behind her as she sped up on purpose every now and then, knowing that no one could see her now, and relishing the freedom she could find because of it. Being in the spotlight in the way she was now was not something she enjoyed at all.

Despite her mood, though, she was not about to forget her mission. The place smelled strongly of Claudius and Vigilante and Savina. If she were to establish herself as their leader, it had to be her scent they picked up, not theirs. While cheerful, it was another duty in a long line of tasks that in total appeared to her as a truly daunting challenge. She had never signed up for this, and although it was a privilege, it threatened to make her feel alone and insecure. Still, she'd already seen a lot of their territory, and was nearing the borders. However, as she cut left to another branch of the main path, she saw someone. While she was still not that familiar with the AniWayans' faces, she was certain she didn't know this one. Nobody in AniWaya, as she had seen, walked on four legs. It appeared churlish, almost, to do so - unintelligent. Still, she paced towards this one without letting that thought penetrate her mind. Be hospitable, be respectful.. As she neared, she raised an arm in greeting. "You enter AniWaya?" she asked, firmly but not necessarily rudely. They were at the borders, so she wasn't certain if she would name him a trespasser.

<style type="text/css">
#maritu { padding:35px; }
#maritu p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:; line-height:1.4em;}
#maritu b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#maritu .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#maritu .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread