hard sun [joining]
[html]

yes and yes. :>

It was not long before the undergrowth signaled a noisy approach. Anatole did not find this surprising, given he was near claimed lands, but he had been trained wholly against such practices. Of course, the woman who emerged was hardly trying to be silent. She wore some peculiar garment that looked as if its purpose was to sit on her, and her hair was decorated with colorful beads and trinkets that likely would have made noise if she had been attempting to sneak up on anyone. Yet she seemed healthy to him; Anatole was used to larger women, though this one was much plumper than most he knew.

Her raised hand was glanced at before his gaze turned back to her. Piercing eyes met her own, bright and acidic and unwavering. Anatole was not the sort who bowed his head to leadership. This had caused him trouble in the past, but it was something he simply could not swallow. Rank was meant to be earned, not worshiped. Besides, he could hardly tell If she was the leader or not—though her scent suggested something of the sort. All of AniWaya’s borders smelled peculiar to him.

“I aim to,” he said firmly, accented voice clear in the cold air. Steam poured from his mouth. “My name is Anatole Aston, and I was born here. I have come to see my aunt, and my cousins, if they remain in the Tribe.” It had been a year, though, and he did not know if anyone besides the stuttering boy he could smell remained.

<style>
#anatole-sun {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#anatole-sun p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#anatole-sun p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#anatole-sun .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#anatole-sun .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#anatole-sun b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#anatole-sun u { text-decoration: underline; }
#anatole-sun b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread