hard sun [joining]
[html]
Didayolihv dvgalenisgv

Sorry for the wait, I was sort of waiting for Tammi to reply without realizing how many days had passed X_X

Perfect.Someone who had previously been a member - just what she needed. She didn't have a clue about the tribe's history before she came here, and Maska's hasty leave for the Great Tribe meant that she hadn't had the chance to speak much with him or Dawali, or anyone else that left for that matter. Aston? So far she did not know the surnames of many, or if they even had any. She had been preoccupied with the many tasks she had to take on as leader of the tribe. Time was scarce, and she was not as able to meet with the tribe's members as often as she liked. She smiled at the stranger and nodded. "If you tell me their names, I will be able to tell you whether they are still here." She hoped none of them had died - AniWaya had suffered great losses during the war. The situation at hand would be very umpleasant if they were no longer alive, however she did not fear the male. She was a warrior on two legs, and had all the confidence in the world she could easily defeat a four-legged non-warrior male such as this one. "Much has changed in the last six moons," she added.

#---
<style type="text/css">
#maritu { padding:35px; }
#maritu p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:; line-height:1.4em;}
#maritu b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#maritu .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#maritu .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread