hard sun [joining]
[html]
Didayolihv dvgalenisgv

No no, it's my fault: I was going to wait a day and see if you posted, and then "a day" became somwhat more than that Sad

She had only just finished her sentence when Claudius appeared out of nowhere. Well, she should probably have noticed his scent before then, but she hadn't. She'd been preoccupied and unfocused, not paying attention when she should be alert. Someone at their borders - this was the proper situation in which to be alert, was it not? However Ulilohi liked to think that she was wise, and however she prized her position in the council, she knew that the older councilmembers were right about her: she was, above all else, young.

Resisting the urge to sigh at herself, Ulilohi smiled at Claudius, and upon hearing that they were related she gave a positive-sounding "Oh!" and paused for the inevitable moment of reunion. However Anatole merely looked at Claudius before his gaze returned to her and he inquired further on what had happened. Ulilohi, suddenly uncomfortable, glanced at Claudius. When she had come here, he was her superior, and now he was not. Still, he was a source of knowledge she would be wise to keep close. "I came here for the aftermath. Claudius can better explain it to you, since I'm certain you knew those involved." Stepping backwards with one hind paw, she gestured towards the other Aston.

#---
<style type="text/css">
#maritu { padding:35px; }
#maritu p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:; line-height:1.4em;}
#maritu b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#maritu .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#maritu .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread