hard sun [joining]
[html]
Didayolihv dvgalenisgv

You guys wanting to continue the thread? Should I butt out and leave it between Anatole and Claudius, in that case? Smile

These two did not share the warmth of family as Ulilohi expected in anyone. It was apparent in Claudius as well, to her, but then again the pale, stuttering wolf oftentimes seemed uncomfortable. She glanced from one to the other, trying to grasp the paradox in this situation. Claudius' speech impediment lived its own life while he tried to tell a long-winded stories in many words, and then the well-spoken stranger - Anatole - summed it up in just a sentence. He turned his eye on her eventually, and she nodded, not entirely certain what he was asking. If only being a council member in the Great Tribe had prepared her for leading like this! The only activities she'd had experience with leading was ceremonies, and it was hardly representative. Hopefully, her size helped her somewhat, so that she could maintain her authority despite her insecurity. She did her best not to let it show. "You are welcome here as family, Anatole. If you two have family matters to discuss, I will leave you to it." She glanced at Claudius, Anatole, before hastily adding. "There are supplies and fresh meats in the Town Hall should you need it after your journey, Anatole." Hopefully, she'd done everything right. She wasn't certain whether she could trust Claudius to correct her if not, especially not in front of this taciturn male.

#---
<style type="text/css">
#maritu { padding:35px; }
#maritu p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:; line-height:1.4em;}
#maritu b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#maritu .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#maritu .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread